School is back in full force, three weeks in to be exact. And I am tired, spent, brain-dead, any other synonym you can think of.
1. My classes are going well. Other than having the highest numbers I've ever had, I'm feeling good, working like crazy, and loving (almost) every minute of it.
2. I wrote past my 100th page in my book! I'm meeting every other week with a friend who is also a writer of YA fiction, and just having that meeting time motivates me to pick up my writing when I don't feel in the "zone." By the way, the "zone" is a load of crap, and just a really good excuse to be lazy.
3. Not working out every day like I did in summer, but between all the running around I do at school, up and down the hill between the building and my portable, and the fact that I haven't had a lot of spare time for snacking in front of the tele, I'm still on the weight-loss track. I think it's the tortoise-variety, the "slow and steady" weight loss track.
4. Nathan scored tickets to the symphony tonight, which featured Joshua Bell, the world-renowned violinist. I almost cried more than once.
5. It is almost 12:30 and I am still awake. But it's also a three-day weekend. So lay off.