I have five days of school left, and after reading Erika's list of all the stuff she's looking forward to this summer, I had to post my list too.
1. I'm excited about working on my second book, and hearing back from agents on my first.
2. I'm excited about sleeping in. Ahhhh.
3. I'm excited about working on sewing with Jenny. I've always wanted to learn to sew, and Jenny was kind enough to offer to help me.
4. I'm excited about using the gazelle to workout while watching marathons of my favorite shows.
5. I'm excited about meeting Stacy at Epoch or Thunderbird Cafe during the day, and playing this awesome word game called Syzygy. Yes, it's a word game, and if I explain it to you, it won't sound fun. Stacy already agreed to play it with me, and I predict she kicks my you-know-what.
6. I'm excited about going to visit my parents for the 4th of July and the two things on the agenda: laying in the hammock and playing bocce ball.
7. I'm excited about swimming at our apartment pool, and even better--breaking out our pool toys from last year.