Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I feel better.

How can I tell? Well, I'm back to loving coffee more than tea.
Reunited and it feels so goooood.



and right now I'm sipping an ice cold Paulaner Hefeweizen with my leftover Freebirds while we watch Season 2 of The Wire.



And to think, all I needed to do was look at my beverages to see that I'm back to normal! (Next task at hand= getting Nathan back to normal. He's about one or two days behind me, so ought to be back to better just in time for Kathryn and Rami's spectacular Iowa farm wedding this weekend. I can hear myself in the near future saying, "Whew, that was a close one.")

P.S. When I looked up The Wire just now on IMDB, I saw that it has an average of 9.7 stars. That's insane. That's ridiculous. That's totally accurate, but heads and shoulders above the highest rated movies on IMDB, including but not limited to
The Godfather (9.2 stars),
Pulp Fiction (8.9 stars),
Schindler's List (also 8.9)
and freakin Casablanca (8.8 stars).

Jeez, the Wire, I knew I loved you. I just didn't realize everyone else did. Nice work. Now where's my boy Omar?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails