Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday Favorites, farewell summer

1. pastel-colored houses





BONUS: this pastel-colored treehouse!



2. seersucker
I've never been to the Hamptons, but when I go, I fully intend to wear seersucker.





3. latte art





4. atriums






5. berries






BONUS:
this fool-proof summery recipe to make in the deep cold of winter

Just tweeted a day or two ago that I wouldn't miss the heat of summer, but I would miss the berries of summer! Lovely Tania from What Would a Nerd Wear agreed, which reminded me about this recipe, that you can make all winter long. Bon appetit!

3 comments:

chelsea said...

Ooo, thanks for the recipe! I am totally going to try it. It looks so yummy and delightful.
I think tomatoes will be on my list of what I'll miss about summer. And it may be the only think on my list.

Signe said...

The latte art is amazing :)

Anonymous said...

I also am in love with latte art. Thanks so much for including my pic in your post, makes me happy :). X

Related Posts with Thumbnails