Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Kathryn's 30 for 30

One of my great friends, Kathryn, has a fantastic blog. While she mainly blogs about food, she decided to join in with hundreds of other stylish bloggers to take our amazing friend Kendi's 30 for 30 wardrobe challenge. When she mentioned that she would be taking the challenge, I offered to start taking her daily photos. We've had so much fun over the last month or so finding little spots here and there to shoot, chatting, documenting her outfits along the way. For me, I got some of the most valuable camera practice I could hope for, just learning what to do with my settings in different light/different situations--since I shoot in manual. I really considered it a project that we were both taking on, even though I wasn't participating in the 30 for 30 per se.
You can see Kathryn's 30 for 30 on her blog here and her first recap here. I wanted to feature some of my favorite shots from this project as well.






























4 comments:

chelsea said...

What a cutie! And so lucky to have a supportive and talented photographer.

Lisa said...

Such a cute idea. You're such a good friend.

joanna said...

These photos are super cute. Great job!

amy said...

Chelsea-- Thanks! I'm definitely still learning (with a lot of help from my husband, that's for sure!)

Eliza-- Thanks for your kind words! The project was really fun and luckily Kathryn and I only live a stone's throw away from each other, so it was also really convenient.

Joanna-- Thanks! We still need to go on a photo adventure, girl!

Related Posts with Thumbnails