Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday Favorites: Hello. I like you. Do you like me? [ ] yes [ ] no

1. Ladylike vests


Hi, Annie H.! Loved you in the new Alice.




And please, Sienna, kindly remember to wear pants with your vests. Thank you.

2. The "buttonband" headband by Bumble & Bumble


Check out this fab video for amazing ideas on how to style it.

3. Mirror walls
While not exactly a new concept, still quite lovely.





4. Red geraniums





5. Almond Roca


If you don't see Almond Roca at your cornerstore, (or if you just don't want to leave home) you can buy some here.



FIND IT! Challenge:
Which previous Friday Favorite do you see here?
(Sorry, but I can't help it! My favorite things tend to show up over and over.)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Gondolier stripes! What do I win?! :)

amy said...

Ooh, good eye, Julie! I'll think of some kind of prize, don't you worry. (My inner teacher loves to award prizes, so please humor me.)
Have a great weekend!

Silver Strands said...

Love all of them! Those red geraniums are so beautiful!

Move said...

I want gliter vest, looks very cool!

xxx

mavric said...

love the list! Vests are always a must, and such a versatile staple.

You Are My Fave said...

Yes, yes and yes. I love this fave list.

Robyn said...

mmm almond roca.

Related Posts with Thumbnails