Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday Favorites, vol. 56

1. jellyfish







2. slats wallter wall art
Wallter makes a number of very cool three-dimensional shapes that you can paint and glue to your walls. Before we were allowed to paint or glue things to our walls, we made a fantastic art piece using their circles on a huge canvas in our living room. Right now my very favorite is their piece called "slats." I think it's super '50s, and it reminds of an impressionist sculpture of blades of grass. This is on the definite list for our new home decor!







3. hand mirrors







4. classic Nancy Drew mysteries







5. lemon bars







BONUS: To this date, I've never tasted a yummier lemon bar than the ones served at my lovely friend Kathryn's wedding on her family farm in Iowa, last spring.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! I love your Friday favorites, as always. I was at Goodwill on Lamar today and alas, there are no hand mirrors there.

I'm making lemon bars for our anniversary next weekend. :) We remember those lemon bars the best out of all the food that day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails