Friday, May 07, 2010

Friday Favorites: Dream Home edition

Prepare to be overwhelmed by all things mid-century modern. With a little whimsy thrown in for good measure...

1. Big Chill Fridge (and they now have other appliances as well-- dishwashers and stoves!)





2. Eames Chairs

(I've written before about my obsession with Eames chairs. I'm talking about the molded plastic ones, not the souped-up leather armchair ones.)

Don't you love that Eiffel-inspired base?




And how cute is the rocking chair?



3. Wall art decals (by Popwall)




How perfect would this be in a boy's room?



4. Fancy tub

You can't go wrong with a classic clawfoot tub.



Or a soaking tub.



But here's a surprise!



No doubt inspired by Breakfast at Tiffany's....



5. an Airstream as a Guest House (or workspace)






What do you dream about having in your home one day?

1 comment:

That Girl in Pearls said...

Oh my gosh... I was like check! yup! totally! I LOVE vintage pieces with tons of personality. Like the airstream trailer. HELLO! and clawfoot tubs... *sigh. Great post!

PS I'm having a giveaway! Come check it out :)
Beatiz.
http://www.thatgirlinpearls.com/2010/05/pearl-giveaway.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails