Friday, October 29, 2010

Introducing... Facebooth!

You've probably noticed that we've been shooting TONS of weddings lately. Well, Nathan and I finally decided to jump on the bandwagon and set up a photobooth! My normal gig at weddings is making sure Nathan has everything he needs, plus taking detail shots, that sort of thing. Well, my NEW, amazing gig includes running the photobooth during the reception. Which we've dubbed our "Facebooth."

I just had to share some of the shots I took from Vicki and David's wedding, a few weeks back.




















And you might be thinking,
this looks so fun...
I bet you and Nathan set one up in your own living room sometimes, don't you?

Why yes, we do!

6 comments:

Kathryn said...

Gahhhhh it's so cute!!! :) Favorite is that adorable kiddo!

livin wide said...

LOVE this idea! I'm such a fan of the photobooths and the words, props are just even better. that kid is killer. great job guys!

amy said...

Thanks, ladies! That little guy was also my favorite. He was even cuter in person, if you can believe it!

Lisa said...

Yeah, the kid is the absolute cutest!! I love the speech bubble!

cb said...

i love photobooths!!! and LOVE all those photos too!!

xo,
cb

dulci said...

what a cute idea!!

http://ladulcivida.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails