Thursday, May 20, 2010

Do you remember these dolls?



I had a set when I was little. Wikipedia says they're commonly known as Matryoshka dolls or Babushka dolls, although I'm pretty sure I called mine my little Russian dolls (which perhaps isn't the most politically correct?).

I may have to order these measuring cups, just for nostalgia.



In searching for this old-school Sesame Street video,



I ran across this lesser-known Matryoshka Doll video, featuring Mrs. Tubbypot et al.



I suspect this little videographer was trying her hand on a Flip video camera, and may or may not have gotten permission from her parents to post this video on the internet. It takes a surprising turn around the 58 second mark. I can see a brilliant future cinematographer in the making.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails