All right, I realize there are still two weeks of school before summer officially starts, but that hasn't kept me from making (and even starting in on) my summer reading list.
1. Life of Pi, Yann Martel
2. Water for Elephants, Sara Gruen
3. What the World Will Look Like When All the Water Leaves Us,
Laura van den Berg
4. The Help, Kathryn Stockett
5. The Shipping News, E. Annie Proulx
6. Running with Scissors, Augusten Burroughs
7. An Abundance of Katherines, John Green
8. Dead Until Dark, Charlaine Harris
9. The Glass Castle, Jeanette Walls
10. Breakfast at Tiffany's, Truman Capote
11. People Are Unappealing: Even Me, Sara Barron
12. Hole in My Life, Jack Gantos
13. Middlesex, Jeffrey Eugenides
14. The Bag Lady Papers: The Priceless Experience of Losing It All,
I must say I'm surprised at how many memoirs made the cut.
Anything you think I ought to add? This is by no means a complete list...
P.S. What are you reading this summer?