Saturday, May 01, 2010

Have a lovely weekend.

Just wanted to share with you my favorite shot from Nathan's most recent photoshoot.



This weekend, we're celebrating Nathan's birthday with two outings. The first is a trip to a winebar. (Haven't decided amongst here, here, or here. Suggestions?)
The other trip will be to the Apple store to pick up this little beauty.

I also might be crazy, because I'm starting in on this writing project for the month of May.

What are you up to this weekend?

4 comments:

E said...

Ooo, story-a-day sounds intriguing. I tried to do novel-a-month in March, and yeah. I have half a novel :)

some chick said...

OOOH. I might have to sign up. That sounds fun. After writing and working on the novel for so long, short-storying sounds like a blast.

amy said...

@Elizabeth-- That's OK! Starting is the hardest part. If you join, be sure to add me as a friend-- I'm "theamyshow" on the website.

@Kristen-- Please do. Definitely add me as a friend, and if you think you'll be writing YA or middle grade stuff, join the group I just created called "Kid Lit" so we can rally the troops!

some chick said...

Done. I just signed up. Oh, Lordy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails